Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's tougher than I thought sitting back and not being able to do anything to save us school was okay then Piercings with the ladies : what to do tonight

Erica Carr
Erica Carr It's tougher than I thought sitting back and not being able to do anything to save us, school was okay, then Piercings with the ladies :) what to do tonight?
 
Ashley Paquin
Ashley Paquin I cant wait for my 5 days off starting next Friday!! Finally get use some of my vacation time. :D
 
Justin Lack
Justin Lack I'll say this: With band like Children of Bodom, Revocation, All That Remains and Devil Driver, it's a damn exciting time to be a drummer in a METAL band! I can't wait to see the even crazier stuff the next generation does after learning from us!
 
Shareef Thomas
Shareef Thomas OK I NEED A PROFESSIONAL WHO DOES HAIR..IM TRYNA START MY DREADS....QUOTE ME A FAIR PRICE..INBOX ME
 
Cody Tomahawk Balestrieri
Cody Tomahawk Balestrieri its been a nice day off, watching Celts and having some beers.... gonna be tough withought ciggs but I can do it!!!!!!!!
 
Robin Rob Frields Harms
Robin Rob Frields Harms I am going to Mexico for 8 months!
 
LaSharrie Imfocuzedwatchmi Moffatt
LaSharrie Imfocuzedwatchmi Moffatt THEY FUCKN KNOW BETTAH!! I WISH MAH SEED WOULD HAVE MOUTH LIKE THAT!! *4FutureRefrences*
www.youtube.com
Little girl talks hood **original video**
 
Demarcus Wester
Demarcus Wester I hate fake people. I just dont they act one in front u then they act a neather way in front friends !!!!!!! :@
 
Reece Osborne
Reece Osborne I love dog pussy
 
Nicolas Sementchenkoff
Nicolas Sementchenkoff this is it told the beaches to shove it and i am of to wa
 
Richey Russom
Richey Russom Man i would love some P.B. Crisps, its too bad that they discontinued those a long time ago.
 
Conor Crowley
Conor Crowley I can barely look at you, don't tell me who you lost it to. Didn't we say we had a deal, didn't i try say how i feel?
www.youtube.com
Music video by The Vaccines performing Post Break-Up Sex. (C) 2010 Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited
 
Toni Moniz
Toni Moniz I finally got to meet my new niece.....super duper cutie pie:) and see my wyfee too!!! Good day!!
 
Lexy Catelynn Rhoades
Lexy Catelynn Rhoades I LOVE PAPERCLIPSS!!!!!!! EVEN THE PLAIN OLD SILVER ONES THE COLORFUL ONES THE TINY ONES AND THE HUGE ONESS
 
Crystal Donald
Crystal Donald Alright, thanx to my sister and Mike & Christy, My car is about to be fixed... Thanks for being there yall, i would be clueless without my car... DON'T Know what I would do without yall..
 
Penny Marie Trahan
Penny Marie Trahan omg hey look its friday night! :D how am i gonna spend my weekend yu may ask? same like everyday -.- stay home and do nothing. god i need a job and more friends.
 
Antonio Scranton
Antonio Scranton Killing people juss for fun I aint talkin call of duty we talkin mw3
 
Liliana Morgan
Liliana Morgan Looks as though I may be back to work for a while. So far, no one has been able to give me a definite "you are back to stay", but they have a desk and email set up for me. One of the supervisors told me that he has been pulling to get me back for quite a while. That it is starting to pick up a bit more and that, for now anyway, I'm back. I know that I have to work all of next week, yay!!! I got into a very bad habit, while being laid off, of taking an afternoon nap. So, today, had a little trouble after lunch not trying to find somewhere dark and quiet and curling up for a nap. Otherwise, it was a very nice day wiping away all the cob webs and getting re-acquainted with the work I was doing before I was laid off in May. I am so happy to be back among the living.
 
Lyndsay Kyle
Lyndsay Kyle :) i am 1 happy wee girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
 
Angel Bais
Angel Bais Hi, my names Angel, and I need a date to football banquet... <3
 
Karen Lyle
Karen Lyle So I had cookies for breakfast this morning and wasn't hungry all day. What does that mean?? I guess screw diets... Eat more cookies!!
 
Omayra Marrero
Omayra Marrero So my Kid left me to go to a sleep over WTH? I need to keep my mind occupied. I guess I'll be Reading Tonight.. Have A Great Weekend!!
 
Latoya Collins May
Latoya Collins May LMAO.....All I can say....
 
Stephen Burke
Stephen Burke The wrestlin is one there,cant beileve i used tink that was real youd see better moves in mangans!
 
Paul Krygsman
Paul Krygsman I suspect my wife or my cat may have drawn this... spot on.
ragecomics.memebase.com
Click for all your memes. (Share this post and spread the meme!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment