Saturday, January 7, 2012

jebalo vas pirsanje da vas jebaloja vas sve pirsam besplatno nogom u dupe A young woman had a date with a mansuddenly she decided she is not goin out

Josip Horvat
Josip Horvat jebalo vas pirsanje da vas jebalo.ja vas sve pirsam besplatno nogom u dupe
 
Aderinokun Muyiwa Yemi
Aderinokun Muyiwa Yemi A young woman had a date with a man,suddenly she decided she is not goin out all in the name of goin to see a friend .later same day the young man went to womans house and find a man.what do u think of that?
 
Nu Nu Takenover Jones
Nu Nu Takenover Jones AINT MAD CUZ IM TO BUSY MAKEN DIS CASH DATS WAT U DO WEN YO MONEY RIGHT I LOVE MII LIFE N IF U DONT LIKE IT DA HELL WITH U IM A STRONG AS FEMALE I DO SHIT ALONE AS A FEMALE ALL SMILES WEN U SEE ME :)
 
Reffa Dell Jr.
Reffa Dell Jr. BITCH GOT HOES ON LINE U MAD CUZ I DONT TLK TO U MAN BACK UP N STOP RYDIN MY DICK HOE LOSE THE NUMBA N STOP TXT Goof ass SHIT
 
Biggles Marni
Biggles Marni Can u inbox me smtin luvly cos av miss u.
 
Deepak Kumar Meher
Deepak Kumar Meher I dont like fb games ...so plz dont send me games
sHarE tHiS iF U DoN't PlaY Fb GaMeS >>>>>>>>>
 
John Lorenzo
John Lorenzo y hurt the person u love
 
Tashinga Teezay Mawunganidze
Tashinga Teezay Mawunganidze nevermind i'll find , sum1 lyk yuu , i wish nothing but the best for you too, dont forget me i beg i'll remember u say , sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.<3<3
 
Dakota Hale
Dakota Hale Danggg some off theses chicks need to get off tgey high horse cuz bitch u aint no better than enybody we all are people so remember wat u do to someone can be done rite back to you!
 
Kayla First'lady Cummings
Kayla First'lady Cummings YEA i AiNT GONE LiE iTS KiLLiN ME ON THA iNSiDE BUT i BET iTS HURTN U JUST AS MUCH!!
 
Charlies Favorite Angel-Koolaid
Charlies Favorite Angel-Koolaid NIGGAS AIN'T SHIT!! WEAR YA DOWN....TRY N BUILD U UP, JUST 2 TEAR U DOWN AGAIN!! DAMN GLAD I'M SINGLE N DON'T GIVE A FUCK!! #IAIN'TGOIN
 
Russell Jordan
Russell Jordan Damm cuz u all right
 
Shotta Princess Nicholsen
Shotta Princess Nicholsen Dis stat oz dedicated 2 DANIEL EDMEAD AKA KOLUMBUSS DEY SAINT Ur grape ape MUTHASKUNT on fb talkin bout fuckin in ballpark. Wen Ur blk, stinking mouth, lil dick was behind ah me wid Ur fuckin tongue hanging out Ur mouth 2 fuck & suck my pussy 4 $500 it was all good. Wa da fuck I goin do wid Ur dirty mouth skunt on my pussy. U tink I wnt rabies frm Ur wart carrying MUTHASKUNT. HELL FUCKIN NO!!!! Guess if I had let u suck & fuck u wldnt b false advertising fuckery!! Wen u stupid can't spell skunt tryin blast come wid facts u uneducated jackass!!!!! Fo all r u deprived skunt holes who commenting don't believe everyting u read DUMB FUCK FACES!!! Also TIFFANY GEORGE Ur stupid skunt commenting wid Ur fuck buh dead wen actuality da only ting dead round here iz UR SWEATY, FOUL SMELLING, STRETCH OUT PUSSY! Da time it takin u 2 commenting u need 2 stop throw fuckin poke child on fuckin man. R u wnt it fuckin bring it. Dis a new yr but da same fuckin KAHLEA.
 
Patty Elyea
Patty Elyea I offered to put myself out there for u but apparently im not what ur looking for :/ but im better than what ur looking for so u luck out :)
 
Ronnie Small
Ronnie Small I havent cried this hard since my mom past =( you been there 9 months when nobody else was and now your leavin im so sad i jus wish i did everything diffrent i love u nd your my true bestfriend Victoria Rose
 
Amanda Marie
Amanda Marie Thy dnt understand u like I do . & thy'll nvr make love to u like I do so give it to me . Cuz I could show u about a real love . & I could promise everything tht I do is jst to satisfy u .
 
Kirshawna Moses
Kirshawna Moses I am gonna make Vs. photo's I will do 5 requests for them comment and tell me who u wanna vs.
 
Jayla Rogers
Jayla Rogers #LMS IF UR....... SEXY ND U KNOW IT......
 
Jason Wadw
Jason Wadw Wats the point of living if u can't live wild ?
 
Jamie Cooper
Jamie Cooper my friend posted something really funny yesterday. It said u can't fix stupid but u can numb witha 2x4.... going to get me a 2x4
 
Prez Bundles
Prez Bundles I love money hungry people I really do its cool tho I just gotta pay again no biggy hope u happy with ya self imma keep being me I'll get that back in comma SMFH
 
Ladrina Driina Garrett
Ladrina Driina Garrett "Looks can only get u So far. When I really Need u I'm not gone Gaf what u lookin like". #wisewords
 
Raisa Aba
Raisa Aba ...gdnyt...2 all my...frendzzzzzz...lve u all..
 
Kunwar Rahul Singh Choudhary
Kunwar Rahul Singh Choudhary When u feel d cold in d early morning!!!! miss ur love...as well as miss her tight hug..alot...dats true...
 
Walsey Ike
Walsey Ike U ever get pushed to the point where u just dont give a fuck about anything anymore? I feel like I'm almost there, been there before. I just need a big fucking break for realz, leave somewhere and come back when I feel like it. Loose myself, and be gone.... bye bye.... if only I could.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment