Saturday, January 7, 2012

Do you know the amount of work it takes to maintain this level of mother fckery Ah I love the daily show x If I hear Rihanna singing how she

John Byram
John Byram "Do you know the amount of work it takes to maintain this level of mother f*ckery?" Ah, I love the daily show x)
 
Tanya McMahan
Tanya McMahan If I hear Rihanna singing how she "found love in a hopeless place" I just might shoot myself or the radio!
 
Vick Tagemnbagem Carlyle
Vick Tagemnbagem Carlyle Damn it dnt matta how I feel I can feel like shit & sum mo shit all day but it neva fails errtime I talk 2 my daughter Im n a gud mood I FUCKIN LUV MY BABY A.K.A. My heart I luv her ta death witout her I cud almost careless about da breaths im blessed errday ta take but she def give me da strength I luv ya LIL ME!! Nike name li li ha dats my baby
 
Annie Joseph
Annie Joseph i am often disturbed by the number of persons who leave there aging parents and relatives in hospital and rarely visit and when they do, they talk about how they are christian and how much they love the Lord, we love to talk GOD but God is love , being a christian is about showing love and concern for our fellowmen , its living the way God would want us to do . We sometimes forget "Honor you father and mother so that thy days may be long "
 
Duane Crenshaw
Duane Crenshaw Much I hate Sagat, but this stuff is godlike. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUi4fd1sqf0&feature=g-u&context=G2798984FUAAAAAAAOAA
www.youtube.com
Heavy Weapons and the Shadowloo Crew started on this project about 4 months ago and finally got around to completing it so please sit back and enjoy! Follow ...
 
Letrell Getwitme Madding
Letrell Getwitme Madding mabye funna chill got in a arguement with my moms bf so i need to leave and go somewhere else before i do sum stupid cuz ik when i get to tht point im goin to black out and start swingin but i dont know wht to do i need to leave
 
Jeanette Mullins
Jeanette Mullins Had so so so much fun New Years with my besty friend n the whole wide planet we ripped shit up on the dance floor we were the most prettiest girls out of everyone I forgot how much fun it is to be young single and pretty thanx Melissa Hayes Davidson now when r we going out again cuz I'm ready
 
Dominique Thomas
Dominique Thomas Attention Facebook, I'd like to let it b known that I am absolutely terrified of scary movies! I've been asked by 3 different ppl to go see The Devil Inside, and the answer was NO! I don't fuck with them cuz they scare the crap outta me! I'd rather have the balls to say that I don't like scary movies then to go see 1 and walk out half way through and waste my money. That is all!
 
Sandra Yelton
www.youtube.com
That's Alans mother in the audience.
 
Alex Bauer
Alex Bauer I miss my gramma .. <3
 
Tina Griffiths
Tina Griffiths Looks like I missed a night in with my old rock chick Anne! Just for you babe.Happy memories, love loads and goodnight xx
www.youtube.com
Doga D'Amour Video
 
Toby Allred
Toby Allred My father and I shared a love of airplanes and I really love this music as well. Thanx 4 posting Kristin
www.youtube.com
I just like you too know that I got really sick for almost 2 months after doing this video. when I filmed this I was freezing cold and wet. and I stood out t...
 
Haneefa Little
Haneefa Little Yooo My Baby really tied My Hands , Legs & Feet up & Said "You gotta try to survive" Lmaooo Tf ? I couldn't get out that shid for Nothing & He was laughing at me Dha whole time lOl - I Got out In like 10 mins doe , fooled his ass ^.^ - were BIG ass Kids !
 
Gilbert Mungcal Capili
You can Save someone's life by sharing this. STROKE: Remember The 1st Three Letters... S.T..R ... My friend sent this to me ...and encouraged me to post it and spread the word. I agree. If everyone can remember something this simple, we could save some folks. STROKE IDENTIFICATION: During a party, a friend stumbled and took a little fall - she assured everyone that she was fine and just tripped over a brick because of her new shoes. (they offered to call ambulance) They got her cleaned up and got her a new plate of food - while she appeared a bit shaken up, Ingrid went about enjoying herself the rest of the evening. Ingrid's husband called later telling everyone that his wife had been taken to the hospital - (at 6:00pm , Ingrid passed away.) She had suffered a stroke at the party . Had they known how to identify the signs of a stroke, perhaps Ingrid would be with us today. Some don't die. They end up in a helpless, hopeless condition instead. It only takes a minute to read this... STROKE IDENTIFICATION: A neurologist says that if he can get to a stroke victim within 3 hours he can totally reverse the effects of a stroke...totally. He said the trick was getting a stroke recognized, diagnosed, and then getting the patient medically cared for within 3 hours, which is tough. RECOGNIZING A STROKE Remember the '3' steps, STR . Read and Learn! Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify. Unfortunately, the lack of awareness spells disaster. The stroke victim may suffer severe brain damage when people nearby fail to recognize the symptoms of a stroke. Now doctors say a bystander can recognize a stroke by asking three simple questions : S * Ask the individual to SMILE .. T * = TALK. Ask the person to SPEAK A SIMPLE SENTENCE (Coherently) (eg 'It is sunny out today'). R * Ask him or her to RAISE BOTH ARMS . If he or she has trouble with ANY ONE of these tasks, call the ambulance and describe the symptoms to the dispatcher. NOTE : Another 'sign' of a stroke is 1. Ask the person to 'stick' out their tongue. 2. If the tongue is 'crooked', if it goes to one side or the other that is also an indication of a stroke. A prominent cardiologist says if everyone who gets this status shares it; you can bet that at least one life will be saved.......
 
Wayne Deal
 
Prince Quaresma
Prince Quaresma W@ IM I GONNA DO WEN SHE TELLS ME SHE LOVES ME?!....
 
Siva Shan
Siva Shan -My Lover said Smoking is Bad, I stopped Smoking.! -My Lover said Drinking is Bad, I stopped Drinking.! -My Lover said Frenship is Bad, I stopped MY L0VE ..! - Namaku 1000 Figure Madiyum Machi, but Unna Mathiri Oru Friend Never get da Machi .
 
Kendall Luke
If this 18-month-old girl picture gets 10000 shares her heart transplant Is free....please share! :( (Sorry i didn't know http://freecreditguy.com/18-month-old%20girl.htm :)
 
Paul Penn
Paul Penn Ima watch the devil inside by myself tonight and hopefully i can get a small airsoft match going tomorrow
 
Victor Ayobami Ajayi
Victor Ayobami Ajayi I am something, I am so important that you can't do without me, if you subsidize me I will become more expensive and many lives will be lost..... What is it......
 
JoAnna Luciano
JoAnna Luciano Ok should I do my hair like this again? I really liked it like this but I'm not sure if I should do it again????
 
Breana Olivier
Breana Olivier In the limo jammin to St Anthony with the bridal party for Kara and Nicks Wedding!!! Congrats, I love yall so much!(:
 
Kerrie Mitchell
Kerrie Mitchell I remember riding in the car with my dad bumping smooth jazz v98.7!!! #memories
 
Debbie Stone Nickerson
Debbie Stone Nickerson Had a blow out. I think I pooped a little in my pants. That is the first time that has ever happened!!
 
Derek Davis
Derek Davis I'm feeling like I should makes pie!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment