Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Red solo cup i fill u up Lets have a party Sometimes all you need is a hug You'll always be in my thoughts Because I always think of you

Korey Kennedy
Korey Kennedy Red solo cup, i fill u up, Lets have a party!!
 
Fahad Sherwani
Fahad Sherwani *Sometimes all you need is a hug* You'll always be in my thoughts Because I always think of you I miss u like ink miss pen, I miss u like birds miss the sky, I miss u like troubles miss the try, I miss u like night misses the moon.. If I cant stop missing u, I will die soon...jiyeeeeeeeeeeeeee bhutttttttttttttttoooooooooooooooo
 
Regina Avionna'sMommy Taylor
Regina Avionna'sMommy Taylor Man at home bored as hell.! Cant wait till i see KB slap the shit outta u Nd u know why.! Lol.! HMU or Tml
 
Liyasanda Nciza
Liyasanda Nciza 1 luk 1 touch 1 step in the rum,1 talk 1 d8 1 kiss evry mile,1 word 1 ingrace nd im in a mood,i blv inluv at the 1st sight u got me bbe jst lyk that,i joke 1 lough 1 record 1 dance 1 mmmhhhh 1 aaaaah we right there in the mood,u got me bbe... Ey R kelly
 
Valeria Morgan
Valeria Morgan GOOD MORNING GUY'S, YOU'LL BE BLESSED TO THE HIGHEST, KEEP YOUR COOL,BE PATIENCE & MOST OF LOVE EACH OTHER,,, LOOK WHERE OUR HELP COME'S FROM "YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT GOD GOT ALL OF OUR'S BACK'S, HEY NOW THANK YOU "J***E***S****U****S, I LOVE THE LORD, BECAUSE HE 1ST LOVED ME. #IHAVETOLIVEMYLIFEFORJESUSIHAVEKNOWOTHERCHOICE,AMENNNN !!!!!!
by morning and night greetings http://apps.facebook.com/morningandni_xwyqmp/?refsrc=album&g=1383339
 
Rebecca Bodibe
Rebecca Bodibe Being a younger mom meant we met a little earlier, but I get to love u a little longer. People said my life would end when I had a baby, but my life began then. U didn't take away my future, U gave me a new one. Repost if your a proud mom.... =)
 
Samantha Moodley
Samantha Moodley sometimes u jus gotta get rid of ppl 2 accommodate new ones...
 
Moniqueready Bless Boss
Moniqueready Bless Boss GT TO GT DIS MONEY CAUSE IF U WAIT ON IT U GNE BE BROKE AYEEEEE LOVING ME SO MUCH RITE NW
 
Olushola Dairo
Olushola Dairo Nice thought: "Ur true character is most accurately measured by how u treat those who can do nothing for u..."
 
Vicci Kemper
Vicci Kemper Who do u actually think you are? SERIOUSLY now you don't phase me :).
 
Junior Williams
Junior Williams I need an ambitious "woman" who know how to treat a Man if you think u can LMS
 
Vy Hoàng Thuý Phan
Vy Hoàng Thuý Phan ....don't u think that deep down inside of me there is a vulnerable side like everyone else???....><...
 
Anik Hassan
Anik Hassan Never Search a Person Whom U Want ... Search a Person Who Wants U ... Dont Care For Those Who Ignore U ... Care For Those Who Are Ignoring Others For U .....
 
Harold Babyg Smith
Harold Babyg Smith Im still inlove wit u that's why im going half crazy baby.....i miss us.....dark up
www.youtube.com
Musiq Soulchild - Halfcrazy [Official Video] No copyright infringement intended. Promotional use only. Visit our Official Website: http://www.XclusiveCity.co...
 
Prince Katondoka
Prince Katondoka Nou d dag se cherise u cant live wth out them nore cn u live wth them.....eish tough tym
 
Hector Quinones
Hector Quinones HERE I AM TO WORSHIP,HERE I AM TO BOW DOWN,HERE I AM TO SAY THAT UR MY GOD!! I LOVE YOU GOD 4 WHO U R,WAT U HAVE DONE,AND WAT U R GONNA CONTINUE TO DO...Thank you God!!=)=)
 
Amber Fuk da Rest
Amber Fuk da Rest & he was jus talkn bout how dum u look for havin his name on yo nails ctfu..p.s im qlad u let it b known that I qet too yu : ).......anywho jus woke up wit da hubby waitinq for him too cum bck ..#ilu ag
 
Kumar Kum's
Kumar Kum's Gud ni8 chweeeet drms frnds lve u all.....,
 
Darlena Imdabadest Oden
Darlena Imdabadest Oden How yu #MAD at me n yu Had me On hold every. Nigga u was probably on da phone with yo other btc" smh! Not gone Trip. I just gone to find Me a Low key. Lol ;) uHip!!!
 
Andrea Bankston
Andrea Bankston Special birthday shout out to my great aunt Ruby Smith. Missing u 4ever RIP.
 
Tiarra Iaintmessnwitu Jackson
Tiarra Iaintmessnwitu Jackson morning luvs wat a beautiful day.....i cooked sausages boiled egg and a hash brown so i drink a cuP of latte and im to full off tht to eat the breakfast....smh u can hav it,its still hot.
 
Rochelle Mincey-Thompson
Rochelle Mincey-Thompson U can fill your life with "stuff" & have all the things in the world that can be offered and still not know your PURPOSE!
 
Tshepiso Blaki Legoale
Tshepiso Blaki Legoale Motho keo o nsendela di stupid inboxes. Shame gal o nkutlwisa botlhoko. I dnt wana say much coz I respect u so u 2 u have 2 learn how 2 respect others. Or didn't ur parents teach u respect?
 
Butee Nihard Musaa
Butee Nihard Musaa It wasn't your fault, it was mine for believing every word u said.
 
Adriana Milan Lunamcgee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment