Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A HEART Touching Story 3 A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery He answered the call asap changed his clothes went directly

Geethalakshmi Bala
A HEART Touching Story <3 A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery. He answered the call asap, changed his clothes & went directly to the surgery block. He found the boy's father pacing in the hall waiting for the doctor. On seeing him, the dad yelled: "Why did U take all this time to come? Don't U know that my son's life is in danger? Don't U have any sense of responsibility?" Th...e doctor smiled & said: "I am sorry, I wasn't in the hospital & I came as fast as I could after receiving the call...... And now, I wish you'd calm down so that I can do my work" "Calm down?! What if your son was in this room right now, would U calm down? If your own son dies now what will U do??" said the father angrily The doctor smiled again & replied: "I will say what Job said in the Holy Book "From dust we came & to dust we return, blessed be the name of God". Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go & intercede for your son, we will do our best by God's grace" "Giving advises when we're not concerned is so easy" Murmured the father. The surgery took some hours after which the doctor went out happy, "Thank goodness!, your son is saved!" And without waiting for the father's reply he carried on his way running. "If U have any question, ask the nurse!!" "Why is he so arrogant? He couldn't wait some minutes so that I ask about my son's state" Commented the father when seeing the nurse minutes after the doctor left. The nurse answered, tears coming down her face: "His son died yesterday in a road accident, he was in the burial when we called him for your son's surgery. And now that he saved your son's life, he left running to finish his son's burial." Moral-Never judge anyone..... because U never know how their life is & what they're going through" Don't Foregt To Share Dis SPREAD HUMANITY :) <3 @[117391411707482:274:Somewhere There is a Pain in My Heart] <3
 
Andisiwe Makinana
Andisiwe Makinana Can people go back to freakin work already. We're tired of our stories not working out because U are on holiday... NOW!!!
 
Daniel Faust
Daniel Faust Everythings my fault....i can't do anything right....i've lost everything in my life it seems now....why keep going if the one last thing you thought u had seems gone?....please pray that i dont give up on my life......i dont know what i'm going to do anymore.....no matter WHAT i love you kelli and always will.....just know that u've made the biggest impact in my life in more good then bad....
 
Madzanga Wanga Phophi
Madzanga Wanga Phophi Only an idiot sign something withought signing them a birds advise and im stating 2 cosider it hw was u day frnds
 
Agwube Ochai
Agwube Ochai Do u knw d best way 2 destroy an enemy is to make him or her a friend''
 
Bella Faccia
Bella Faccia Come and pamper yourself with Bella Faccia Day Spa's Premier Signature Spa Package which includes : Time in our Signature Steamroom, 30 Minute Massage (your choice of : Swedish, Aromatherapy, Deep Tissue, Relaxation, or Prenatal), Spa Facial(Deep Cleanse, Steam, Enzyme Exfoliation, Facial Massage, Mask, Tone, Moisturize), and a Manicure and Pedicure. All for $100. From the time you arrive until yo...u leave you will be catered to by our spa staff. First ease tense muscles in our Signature Steamroom, Next a Relaxing Massage that will have you feel like your drifting away, After that a deep cleanse of your pores with our ultimate spa facial, and last but definitley not least a Manicure and Pedicure that will have your nails looking amazing! This is a special offer that wont last long. So call (918)707-5341 to schedule an appointment. Gift Certificates Available
 
Shaebedhe Badstb Duh
Shaebedhe Badstb Duh Who gives af u changed ur # bitch do B E T T E R like really been goin -O.F <3
 
Pj Rip JU Black
Pj Rip JU Black R.I.P BIG JU I WISH I COULD HOLD YOU NOW I WISH THAT I CAN TOUCH U NOW I WISH THAT I CAN TALK TO YOU BE WITH YOU SOMEHOW I KNOW UR IN A BETTER PLACE EVEN THOUGH I CANT SEE UR FACE I KNOW UR SMILLIN DOWN ON ME SAYIN EVERYTHING'S OK I MISS MA BRO UNTILL WE MEET AGAIN REST IN PARADISE LIL BRO JU
 
Jill Coopland
Jill Coopland What do u do when your 2 yr old son asks 'please, please can i wear a princess dress like May.......??
 
Simon Douglas Ramsay
Simon Douglas Ramsay hows every one today hope u all good
 
Ketra Shelton-Cross
Ketra Shelton-Cross Wen i close the door on u n lock u out its 4 a reason so please dnt ask 4 a key bec im tired of carin about u
 
Tiara Sandyy
Tiara Sandyy adik ℓªƍî sedih kaka (⌣́_⌣̀) , bahagianya kalo ketemu keluarga beringin ( ื▿ ืʃƪ)
 
Akia Ashantae Hunt
Akia Ashantae Hunt I DNT GOT NO LUV 4 A THOT N IF U THE OTHER SIDE U GONE GET YO ASS POPED Y CUZ U YHE FUCKIN OPPS (MOOK DADUKE WORLD U HEAR ME)
 
Nicholas Ramnath
Nicholas Ramnath A FOOLISH MAN tells a woman shut up.......an A WISE MAN says u look extremely beautiful with ur lips closed.......:-)
 
Charles Ebei
Charles Ebei It's now 16yrs past, since u left me mummy.may u always rest in peace and pray 4 glory of God 2 shower on me.
 
Daija Realrite
Daija Realrite MY BESTII JUS SAID ILOOK LIK MY MOMA LIKE MY STATUS IF U THINKK DATSS TRUE COMENT IF U THINK ILOOK LIKE SOME ONE ELSR ND WHO??
 
Ronald Edge
Ronald Edge If ur not the solution then u must be the problem.....
 
Muhammad Andra Afkhori
Muhammad Andra Afkhori see u tomorrow
 
Apostle Blangwe
Apostle Blangwe God is waiting and expecting for u to rise above your limits, above every thing that pulls u down. Rise up people of God! In Jesus name.
 
Nkosiphendule Golonxa
Nkosiphendule Golonxa when umntu wakho ethetha izinto zakho owake wazenza can u put trust on her? see my firsta comment
 
سمير اسمر
سمير اسمر http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DywwGZcJOIZ0&h=QAQG0nbXnAQGnfQ0Cuo5RYWc83G7nAne4dJVs3Aywnv6hZA بأي ذنب تموت طفلة ذات ال5شهور تحت التعذيب ولايفرج عن والديها ..أيا بشارون ياصاحب العمى العقلي
www.youtube.com
https://www.facebook.com/freetribeso1 تـــنــســيــقــيــة عزالدـــــــــن https://www.facebook.com/shabab4souria أتــحــاد شــبــاب ســوريــة من أجــل الحــ...
 
Mncedisi Equal
Mncedisi Equal Ego's and pride never help in relationshp's. Just learn to lower them so dat u can love,trust and respect ichada
 
YoungFamous Tha-Prodigy
YoungFamous Tha-Prodigy Baby girl ill give u hell I can beat it up and make u swell Long as u S M E L L like water How you want it, what u need U can get broke off indeed Long as u T A S T E like water Searchin for that deja blue Holla at me if u got that deja blue, tryna get that feelin of deja vu when I lay with u feels like im in deja vu
 
Anna-kay White
Anna-kay White Tank u to all my fb peeps who wish me a happy birthday. I will definately enjoy today to d fullest!!!!
 
Larissa Batchelor
Larissa Batchelor about to head out for a double at work.. plz plz plz let today be better then monday was ...p.s. snow u can stop at anytime, i would be really grateful. thanks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment