Wednesday, January 11, 2012

halo aan al my maatjies Ek wil jle i guns vra Dra asb v Maria van Wyk Ant Mama in jle gbede op Syt dt regtg bja nodig I am

Senobia Koopman
Senobia Koopman halo aan al my maatjies. Ek wil jle i guns vra. Dra asb v Maria van Wyk( Ant Mama) in jle gbede op. Syt dt regtg bja nodig.
 
Rikki Horn
Rikki Horn I am determined to have a good day today :)
 
Selena Gømez
Selena Gømez Two people in mylife I trusted those two people b etrayed me thnx a lot :'(

Likes

Selena Gømez
 
AJ Johnston
AJ Johnston So my little 1 year old Carsyn spilled a sm gatorade in her bedroom floor and I walk in to find her trying to clean it up with one of her blankets LOL Silly girl.
 
Emily Dowdy
Emily Dowdy i hate freaking laundry day!!! i rather take a beating then wash clothes!!!!!!! lol laundry a never ending job!!!!!!!!
 
Katrie Shawnte Patterson
Katrie Shawnte Patterson Just a few more days & I can shoot this efile to the government. Ready 4 this extra paper!
 
Angelica Cariño
Angelica Cariño A Friend is an ANGEL, someone tHAt's tRUE, an aNGEL i love aND hu loves me toO, someone hu cares in evERYthng i Do....A fRIEND, an ANGEL .... To me tHAt's YOU ! ! .... .nyt.ebliwan :* aixt =','= kung alam mo lang ! ---
 
Suzanne Lett Weiss
Suzanne Lett Weiss went to Ottawa yesterday to get our visas for the cruise. China and Vietnam. Quite painless really. We were back by 3pm. Had to have the septic system emptied. Should be good till July. Unless we get a lot of visitors......which I like to have.
 
Chessa McKinney
Chessa McKinney Have to say it, it's hump day again... hope everyone has a great day, mine couldn't get any better. Started off with my baby gettin an award and then home to the man that I love hopin he feels better soon... So be safe keep the faith and God Bless...
 
Karl Brooks
Karl Brooks well everyone I'm back in the game I'm working and I have a home (THANKYOU GOD)
 
Tiyona Shawtyybadd Nprettypaid
Tiyona Shawtyybadd Nprettypaid i hate my girlfriend....... she get on my dam nerves uggghhh i swear she do.....!!!!!!!!
 
Luke 'Ducky' Messaggiero
Luke 'Ducky' Messaggiero Ok today might have been shit but i reckon tomorrow will be far better =)
 
Dasha Marie
Dasha Marie Heyyy babe I luv u and u myy wifey!!!!!! U already knw I gt ur back!!!! - maryan mohamed
 
Michael Javier Macias
Michael Javier Macias I hate waiting 8 months for the next football season!!!! Props to everyone's team that's still in da playoffs, yea I'm hating!!! Come on september!!!!! Lmao
 
Joanne Beauregard-Ferreira
Joanne Beauregard-Ferreira I pray that your love for God grows deeper than anything you have ever experienced before - that you are zealous for Him with a burning desire to please Him, to do His will and to advance His glory in the world in every possible way!!! May you be swallowed up in one thing - and that one thing is to please God!! All distractions are being broken off you - so that you are single-minded and at full stretch for the Lord - consumed with His passion and fulfilling His purpose! I command that your name be withdrawn from the book of oppression in the name of Jesus - Every arrow shot at you is fired back & every desire & expectation of the enemy in your life comes to naught! Walk out your VICTORY! Love you all.. xoxo
 
Tara King
Tara King I am going to England for 29 months!!!
 
Anubhav Garg
Anubhav Garg i shared r u?
Courtesy: Jay Rao
 
Isaiah Vidal
Isaiah Vidal In the field :) i love this job (sometimes)!
 
Pramod Chaursiya
Pramod Chaursiya Good night 2 all my dear friends & i hope we have sweet dream!!!!
 
Elisha Kinsey
Elisha Kinsey Dear Wee-wee, I love you sooooo much. You have always been the one I called when I just need to talk, the one that always tells me wrong from right, the only one I can tell anything too and not have to worry about the reaction. I love you to infinity and beyond. You're more than just another mom to me. -Love Audrey.
 
Gabe Samuelson
Gabe Samuelson Dear Mama There's no way I can pay you back But my plan is to show you that I understand You are appreciated
 
Cvijic Gordana
Cvijic Gordana Stalno nailazim na tuzne i sjetne statuse mnogih ljudi, na tugu jer ih ljudi unesrecuju i zivot im zagorcavaju.....bas mi je zao zbog njih...Ja nekako, koliko god razmisljala i pokusavala da pronadjem nekoga ko me ne voli...NE MOGU.... Da li sam "slijepa" ili naivna pa ne primijecujem lil ja zaista nemam lose osobe u svom, ovom malom zivotu....ali nekako MISLIM DA IH NEMA U MOM OKRUZENJU..... ja zapravo nikad ne osjecam losu energiju...sto znaci da ni ne privlacim lose osobe u svoj zivot....MA ZIVOT JE LEP.... ZIVIMO GA BAS TAKO KAKAV JE .... NE RAZMISLJAJTE O LOSEM .... I ZIVOT CE BITI BAS TAKAV - LEP - LIJEP -! ! !
 
Janie Lorraine Fleming Hasan
Janie Lorraine Fleming Hasan Network down at work. Normally bored at work but today I am beyond bored:(
 
Reed Fallujah
Reed Fallujah she feel soooooooo gud ... i dont wanna leave.. but i gotta go in my tray songs voice...til we meet again... bed....... same time tonite... strayer callin me i hate dat bitch...but she pay da bills
 
Spence Callihan
Spence Callihan Off to work I go...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment