Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hi my dear frds gud n8 swt dms hv a nice dms http:wwwyoutubecomwatchv0iGrCAidyuUsnsfb My niece Gabi seems to have her toilet training pretty much covered wwwyoutubecom The title says it

Surya Deva
Surya Deva Hi my dear frds gud n8 swt dms hv a nice dms
 
Charles Doble
Charles Doble http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iGrCAidyuU&sns=fb My niece Gabi seems to have her toilet training pretty much covered!
www.youtube.com
The title says it all.

Likes

Jerzey Bob
 
Tamara Leonard SickofFakemofos
Tamara Leonard SickofFakemofos its so time ti find another job..i just dont feel like the ppl i work with see how good of a worker I am and how hard I work...Im not gone say they will miss me when Im gone because frankly I dont care if they do or dont.. u made ur chose nd now its time for me to make mine...
 
Apehanger's Bar
Apehanger's Bar KARAOKE CONTEST begins TONITE at Ape's, $500 cash award. Ladies night with 1/2 price drinks. come check out KARAOKE BY JEREMY!!!!! you've been practicing your favorite tune. also there will be a qualifier each week. you must appear 8 out of 13 weeks to sing and the contest will be held on the 14th week. no prior winner's can qualify.
 
Linda Seidler
Linda Seidler LADIES I need your input with this question: ==>What is the thing (obstacle, struggle, fear) that holds you back from starting/trying something new? (need answers for a project I'm working on)
 
Kanav Gpt
Kanav Gpt Life is like a flute it may have many holes and emptiness but if you work on it carefully it can play magical melodies

Likes

Kanav Gpt
 
Pragnesh Shah
Pragnesh Shah NEW SYSTEM IN CAR
business.divyabhaskar.co.in
આ સિસ્ટમથી કોઈ પણ સંભવિત અકસ્માતને રોકવા માટેનો પ્રયાસ પણ કરશે
 
Team Reba of Re/Max Metro Realty, Inc
Team Reba of Re/Max Metro Realty, Inc Teaching rent vs. buy comparisons at Rainier High School today and tomorrow. We really love educating people about real estate at all levels! We have a FREE public class on credit and financing coming up in Seattle (Jan 21) and Tacoma (Jan 28) if you want to join us and learn some new things too!
 
Carol Makofane
Carol Makofane Wen u almost die, living feels really good,what a say! so let's be grateful those meaningful little things in life:)
 
Belinda Locke
Belinda Locke I was sick as hell yesterday feel a lil better today the doc was tryin to make my stay in the hp yesterday i wasnt havin that tho
 
Brigitte Wolfe
Brigitte Wolfe If your in a relationship and still worried what your ex is doing, you still aren't over him! Get over it cause we did!
 
Harimau Penjaga
Harimau Penjaga *sighhhh....damned...!!!God, What kind of a creature that you have created,so beautifull and dazzl,e her smile is slaping would you be someone who stay inside in my heart,I wish I know you more closely.....
 
Jeannette Brice
Jeannette Brice NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Stack 'em High contest that is available, you could win a 16GB iPad2. Start playing: http://sups.us/e83e5a
 
Donna Scheffel-Null
Donna Scheffel-Null NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Stack 'em High contest that is available, you could win a 16GB iPad2. Start playing: http://sups.us/e83e5a
 
Angela Ramsey
Angela Ramsey NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Stack 'em High contest that is available, you could win a 16GB iPad2. Start playing: http://sups.us/e83e5a
 
Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez Good morning everybody, hope everyone has a great day
 
Fnr Nishanth
Guys pls share how much u can. It may save a peopl who havin blood cancer:-)
 
Jessica Burt
Jessica Burt Wtf people dont call the other phone with a private number cause no one is going to answer dumbass people.
 
Ty Walker
Need a friend? How about a FREE Bonus Crew to help you complete your buildings! Get one step closer today! http://fun.zynga.com/Ov <---- Get yours now!
Need a friend? How about a FREE Bonus Crew to help you complete your buildings! Get one step closer today! http://fun.zynga.com/Ov <---- Get yours now!
 
Sara Suarez
Sara Suarez "The link between man and God is FAITH...and that is all that keeps things a live and moving!" :D
 
Eugene Chua
Eugene Chua Everyday is a Happy Day !!!! YAY !!!
 
Jaye De Veyra Romero
Jaye De Veyra Romero I finally have a better work schedule next week. Good things come to those who wait. Thank you Romans 8:28!
 
Scott Anthony VanArsdale
Scott Anthony VanArsdale REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month. REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls. .... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222 . It is the National DO NOT CALL list It will only take a minute of your time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different phone number. HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON (Copy and paste) I just did this and it took less than a minute!!
 
Todrian Laphand
Todrian Laphand I'm young n I'm thuggin goin hard n im hustling I'm jst tryin 2 get my money mane I'm sick n tired of struggling my ppl doin time my family counting on me lord dnt take my freedom away got a lot riding on me..
 
Tasha Taylor-Mack
Tasha Taylor-Mack Feeling stressed need a new job!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment