Wednesday, January 11, 2012

On my way to work : a little nervous cause I know its gonna be soo different Gonna miss my babies but im glad I dont have to bring them

Vanessa Nunnally
Vanessa Nunnally On my way to work :( a little nervous cause I know its gonna be soo different! Gonna miss my babies but im glad I dont have to bring them out in this cold!
 
Michelle Baldwin
Michelle Baldwin 7 weeks in I finally got to see my babys heart beat such a special moment.... I love you my lil grain of rice lol...
 
Gayle Murphy
Gayle Murphy Good Morning everyone. Had to come to work at the storage this morning and then off to work at buy for less from 12 noon to 7 pm. Cant wait until I bet a a better job. Tired of working these night shifts. Have a good day everyone.
 
Christy Canonoy
Christy Canonoy .. naniniwala akong nabubuhay tayo para maging maligaya happiness is a choice! so i chose to be busy busy wit my hapines :D gudnyt
 
Sabrina Smith Thames
Sabrina Smith Thames GREG, I WILL TRADE YOU JAKOBS VIRUS FOR YOUR CHICKEN POX. WHAT DO YOU SAY? TRADE?
 
Maleymi Burgos
Maleymi Burgos i just wanna see you strip... god damn u sexy!!!
 
Michael Morin
Michael Morin 50° yesterday and 10° this morning with light snow. Guess I will have to turn the heat back on in the truck today.
 
Bale Ibraheem Olatunde
Bale Ibraheem Olatunde abeg i nd 2maltina nd 1milk..,help
 
Bridgette Elaine Flowers
Bridgette Elaine Flowers my boyfriend likes to hate on my fro. i personally pfrefer my fro over my flat ironed hair. -_- i'm a beast either way.
 
Jessica Descamps
Jessica Descamps some people should have never been born, sounds harsh but gessh, my neighbors leave there poor gearman shepard chaind up outside 24/7 hes always barking, never has food or water and its sooo cold out there, i woke up to the neighbor yelling "shut the f up mother f'er" i wana steal that poor dog :(
 
Jason Alderman
Jason Alderman im good today ladys ha jmoney$ back baby its time to play u aint gotta give my lovin away i know u been wantin somthin like me all day ha hey money daddy know wat u like too ladys ha
 
Chancellor Takach
Chancellor Takach my phones dead and I can't find the charger again. If anyone needs to talk to me just message me on f.b. and ill find a phone to call u from
 
Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor Ahhh over slept missed the gym this am....guess i gotta go on my lunch
 
Faeza Rossier
Faeza Rossier 'I wanna know what love is,...and I want u to show me'......im jus singing ne...
 
Wendy Bigos
Wendy Bigos Hey leaving for the day have akot to do wish me luck thank u to my best friend for helping me out today i dont know where i would be without u in my life....bye talk to u guys later see ya
 
Maryan Barcarse
Maryan Barcarse I really miss him grabe......
 
Layzie Allen
Layzie Allen I got so HIGH last night.. I swear to god i went to the moon... I'm on that shit yew can't get NOWHERE... SMOKING on that O YEA... -smoke sum BITCH...
 
Nathan Doran
Nathan Doran I just can't think of anything to say, but what I wrote.
 
Kholiwe Maka-Zingy Mangciphu
Kholiwe Maka-Zingy Mangciphu Yho i hate dat malinga how can he take us out like dat.eish i hope da boys wil dfnd dat score.mxm
 
Harsh Ojha
Harsh Ojha hey friend's save me ..! :-( let's play a match of baskeetball or footballl or go for movie ... kindly comment ..i am bored
 
Owoahene Acheampong
Owoahene Acheampong liam holland one of the biggest legend i know
 
Ebony Barnes
Ebony Barnes look me in my eyes an try to feel my pain do you kno how it feels to be left out in the rain each an everyday somebody judging me worried bout my life an how i live in these streets..... #my story
 
Honey Gorqeous' Marie
Honey Gorqeous' Marie _ ' i dont think you quite understand :/
 
Wanda Bragg
Wanda Bragg I want all my Facebook friends to comment on this status, sharing how you met me. But, I want you to LIE. That's right, just make it up. After you comment, copy and paste to your wall so I can do the same.....now GO!
 
Celvia Alolod Maramot
ROSSETTO PER I CHIACCHIERONI
 

No comments:

Post a Comment