Wednesday, January 11, 2012

kel im lovin u ur lovin me we are lovin eachother everydaybut ur still a bitch lmao to all my fb friends please go try the new Mazurs resturant in

Natoshya Ramsey
Natoshya Ramsey kel im lovin u ur lovin me we are lovin eachother everyday......but ur still a bitch lmao
 
Valarie Feucht
Valarie Feucht to all my fb friends please go try the new Mazurs resturant in Navarre the old Kiki's I might of spelled wrong but u wont go wrong on the food there Its the best thing that has came in a long time and we need to keep this young man here in our little town really its worth the time and money

Likes

Cody Feucht
 
Greg Wolk
Greg Wolk 1 hour of sleep last night pretty tired kinda feel like I'm drunk.... So If ur broke and wanna feel like ur sorta drunk just don't sleep...... U drunks
 
Madie Too
Madie Too haiz~~~last time i tell u something at least u laugh now wat i tell u also juz say 'oh' wat happen to u??=(
 
Stephanie Baylis
Stephanie Baylis I know what I wanna do with my life......I'm so excited to.pursue my dreams. Its a great feeling when u know what road ur on and exactly where it will take you to. I'm soo blessed!
 
Sandy Sharma
Sandy Sharma ~~~~ENGINEERS VERSION OF KOLAVERI~~~~ yo engineers i am singing song bug song error song why this binary binary binary di why this binary binary binary di rhythm correct why this binary binary binary di maintain this why this binary ... ...aa di dreamz-u our moon-u moon-u moon-u color-u white-u carrer background night-u nigth- u night-u color-u black-u why this binary binary binary di why this binary binary binary di white wish-u job-u bussiness-u wish-u flies-u air-u eyes-u eyes-u girl-u girl-u marriage future dark why this binary binary binary di why this binary binary binary di maama projects eduthuko apdiye kaila assignments eduthuko pa pa paan pa pa paan pa pa paa pa pa paan sariya vaasi super maama ready ready 1oon 2uu 3eii 4rr whaa wat a change over maama ok maama now tune change-u kaila glass only english.. hand la glass glass la scotch eyes-u full-aa tear-u college life-u exam-u come-u life reverse gear-u lovvu lovvu oh my subjectuu you showed me bouv-u how-u how-u goli now-u i want u bear now-u god i m dying now-u parrents are happy how-u this song for bug enggineers-u we dont have choice-u why this binary binary binary di why this binary binary binary di why this binary binary binary di why this binary binary binary di Error song!.................

Likes

Gaurav Chauhan
 
AnOkhii LaDlii
AnOkhii LaDlii ●●۩۞۩●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●۩۞۩●● Waaqt Bhii Leta Hai Karwatein Kaise Kaise . . . Umer Itni To Nahi Per Sabaq Bohat Seekh Liya !! ●●۩۞۩●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●۩۞۩●● ҳ̸ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ •●u•¸.•°*”˜£α∂£ι˜”*°•.,•u●•٠·ҳ̸ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
 
Jay A. Kellz
Jay A. Kellz Baby leave Ur shoes on but take your clothes off Undress slow for I'm in no rush, I got no place to go Let me watch that booty as you bump & wind For I'm putting a tag on it so haters know that girl Ur mine You a bad girl, a bad girl but u can be that for you run the world I'm just a man living all up in it do u got me girl?
 
Simphiwe Cleopatra Matebula
Simphiwe Cleopatra Matebula Happy birthday to the love of my heart, my pillar of strength, my best frend. I love u mommy...mwah.
 
Cloideen Quincilly Moyo
Cloideen Quincilly Moyo Am missing u even more today.
 
Ray J Sean
Ray J Sean Blue Ivy is only a couple dayz old bt she alredy has a Twitter account,Facebook page and has featurd on her dad's track.That type of sh*t makes u doubt if ur parents are as hardworkn as they say they are.lol =]
 
Guri Singh
Guri Singh spl invitation's to all my FB frnds u can enjoy it plz come 10 am 12-01-12
Invitation to all d studnts for LOHDI (music,dance,masti n D'j) plz cm n enjoy d function. Rabb ji function vdia ho jaye bs!!!
 
Amy Lin Twyman
Amy Lin Twyman first i was blessed with a wounder family to raise me and a wounderful stepdad who i consider my own dad...thn i was blessed wit two wounderful nieces who continue to surpirse us...about a year ago i was blessed with my wounderful husband...and soon we will b blessed wit a lil baby...my life is full of joy and wounderfulness..i love all u guys tht r n my life...
 
Malia Buchanan Nelson
Malia Buchanan Nelson Hmmm..to get ready for work early or crank the tunes and dance for some cardio...that is the question..."say u independent, get it from ur momma"..think I know the answer. :P
 
Nothini Notty-liciouz Magwebu
Nothini Notty-liciouz Magwebu Gatwe go boulela s da only way dat showz hw much u lav yow partna....afta wot i saw 2dy or shud i say wot i heard....yah ds waar....
 
Prince Kalra
Prince Kalra don't let yesterday disappointment overshadow on 2morrows dreams coz ur lyf z lyk a mirror, if u keep smiling it smils bck 2 u
 
Chrischeion Williams Nell
Chrischeion Williams Nell U MI BOO THANG...:)
www.youtube.com
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/MusicRNB http://www.facebook.com/MusicRNB http://www.facebook.com/MusicRNB Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/rnbx17 Verse Simm...
 
Thulile Gininda
Thulile Gininda lord, work in m and change m. i knw i cnt do it myself. i knw i cnt make it happen, and its nt my place 2 make it happen. bt i wnt u 2 do it, lord, bcs i believe tht only u cn do it right.
 
Høîtÿ Tøîtÿ Qûîñ Bÿåå
Høîtÿ Tøîtÿ Qûîñ Bÿåå Fuck FB! lyk nw ke bone somthnz makn mi JEALOUS!mxxxm! i quit...uma mis u fwendz
 
Mukesh Varshney
Mukesh Varshney Dil Todne ke liye bus yahi baat Kaafi hai... . . . . . . . . Raat ke 2 baje . . The number you have dialled is busy on another call... :( :D :D Like if u agree with me :p
 
Jozi Di-Maria Khanyile
Jozi Di-Maria Khanyile MAMASITA..... Where u were when we drink da ligas...... I wil always luv dis track!

Likes

Jozi Di-Maria Khanyile
 
Lateisha Atkins
www.myspace.com
Add your own comments to this photo from Laquetta Atkins on Myspace. Social entertainment powered by the passions of fans.
 
Selma Baptista
Selma Baptista Best part of Loving is not hoping dat "A person will Luv u as much as u do" But is "knowing dat u Luv dat person far more dan any1 else ever culd''.
 
Austine Idu
Austine Idu If u hv money u will die ,n if u dnt hv money u will still die, so why r we killing our self
 
Dia Verma
Dia Verma Must read dis.
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. .. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment