Monday, December 12, 2011

You know I love my cowboys no matter what but it's beginning to tick me off when they lose games they shouldn't have What can you do That's it I'm

Ray Buenteo
Ray Buenteo You know I love my cowboys no matter what but it's beginning to tick me off when they lose games they shouldn't have. What can you do? That's it I'm trying out for the team next season.
 
Reena Varughese
Reena Varughese GREAT LINES by a FRIEND "the longest distance on earth is not from north to south" it's when i stand in front of YOU and u TURN Back and talk to OTHERS.
 
Michael Castillo
Michael Castillo yay got the classes i wanted hahha sweet guess staying up was worth it lol
 
Neisha Bossedup Price
Neisha Bossedup Price he say he fuckin around i tel him so jus cause um havein yo baby dont mean um gone stop u!! Um not happy wit u anyway on god!! Aint been happy since they took him away real talk! So live yo life u n yo gurl friendss i got better n another life ta think of n for!!mad but it get better no love lost k dewantez...live yo life um not stopin u nor fighting dis time its gud bye now stop callin me bye!!....mzboss
 
Asah Kotyi Mamcirha Sodayisi
Asah Kotyi Mamcirha Sodayisi Itshamba lelantn?noko andizundiguqele i etym ye R10 yongena ku fb..yeka suka!
 
Lydia Madden
Lydia Madden WOAH! my profile was viewed 89 times JUST TODAY, and I can see that I have quite a few stalkers LOL! Find out yours here http://bit.ly/teEUq0
 
Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott Jesus: Santa. Santa: Yes? Jesus: I'm sad. Santa: Why are you sad? It's Christmas right? It's your birthday! Jesus: Yeah. That's the point Santa: Why? Jesus: Because whenever its Christmas the kids only wait for you and not me! They only celebrate Christmas because of you! Why Santa, why not Jesus? -Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for Santa. (Repost if You Believe in Jesus !) P.S He Knows You Looked ♥ -deny me in front your friends and I will deny you in front of my Father
 
Donotello Hilton
Donotello Hilton ummmmm....i see someone is into threesomes......KUTE HOT and Nasty is all I can say lol
 
Hani Adel
Hani Adel That is very nice but honesty should have obliged them to say that the first person to say this view on practicing the Islamic Shareaa was Dr El Baradei and the last time i remember he repeatedly emphasized on this was in 6 weeks ago when he was with Amr AL Leithy on Mehwar channel and visited an Ashwaeiat.
الوسط يرى أن تطبيق شرع الله من وجهة نظره : يبدأ بالقضاء على العشوائيات وتوفير الأمن وفرصة العمل والتأمين الصحي و السكن والمرافق والمواصلات للمواطن المصرى . المهندس / طارق الملط (المتحدث الرسمي لحزب الوسط )
 
Dayang Compedio Samuya
Dayang Compedio Samuya My Mara is the reason I live, breath, love, smile and wake up each and everyday! i love you my mara faith...!!!!!
 
Cam Sandhu
Cam Sandhu WOAH! my profile was viewed 123 times JUST TODAY, and I can see that I have quite a few stalkers LOL! Find out yours here http://bit.ly/teEUq0
 
Mauro Sandrini
Mauro Sandrini Come uscire dalla crisi? Novità importanti per le librerie indipendenti da Minimum Fax in questa intervista. Esiste un commercio equo e solidale per i libri?
www.letteratura.rai.it
L'editore Marco Cassini, fondatore di Minimum Fax e direttore editoriale della nuova casa editrice indipendente SUR, ci racconta come la piccola e media editoria di qualità possa sperimentare nuovi [...]
 
Ira Howard
Ira Howard damn kant sleep i must not be high enough yet... gotta smoke again...
 
Prakash Paul Chalissery
 
Zlo Kyche
Zlo Kyche http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXQCrOEx1-g
www.youtube.com
Like this video? Come see thousands more at the Net's biggest, uncensored, completely d.i.y. punk, hardcore, indie and alternative music video site, BlankTV....
 
Debonaire Illuminati Jones
Debonaire Illuminati Jones Michael jordan study the greats, michael jackson, mike tyson. If you really wanna be great you literally gotta live this. Even when its not what making you a living. If I wanna be a record exec so I suppose to be deverse and well knowledgable not only about music but the business aspect too. Wait til y'all see my flagship artist smh
 
Mistah Trillz
Mistah Trillz I feel like i never was not me i feel in love with the most remarkable beautiful smart charming out going funny girl in the world
 
Kevin Langley
Kevin Langley what would you call a women if she was laying in bed with you and she sent a picture of her you know what to another dude and told him she was touching herself?????I call it a WHORE
 
Siyabonga Zulu
Siyabonga Zulu I am home alone watching tv. Nice weather out side
 
Laila Solhaug
Laila Solhaug Wow! Profilen min ble besøk 75 ganger - KUN I DAG, og jeg kan se at jeg har en god del stalkers - HAHA! Finn dine her http://bit.ly/teEUq0
 
Tysean Green
Tysean Green Yall all dress the same and yall bosses yea rite I'm my own man I follow no one
 
Nolwazi Mizana Jojo
Nolwazi Mizana Jojo ndrhalela i....
 
Gerhard Ungersbäck
Gerhard Ungersbäck WOAH! my profile was viewed 59 times JUST TODAY, and I can see that I have quite a few stalkers LOL! Find out yours here http://bit.ly/teEUq0
 
Jonathan Robert Seevaratnam
Jonathan Robert Seevaratnam Yahoo, a year down, post Lasik treatment, my eyes are in mighty good shape! Happy, happy, best thing I did for sure! ;) Beams like a Cheshire cat..
 
Eddie Egan
Eddie Egan I just joined Stickam.com! Come view my LIVE stream at http://stickam.com/ed_die
 

No comments:

Post a Comment