Monday, December 12, 2011

Our Fada is a Rasta The Lion of Judah Observe Us carefully and tell I if U don't see Lions with their Lionesses Thank u lord 4 d gift of

Tulani TruNacha Celela
Tulani TruNacha Celela Our Fada is a Rasta. The Lion of Judah. Observe Us carefully and tell I, if U don't see Lions with their Lionesses?
 
Eunice Oiza Akoyibo
Eunice Oiza Akoyibo Thank u lord 4 d gift of lyf n gud health.
 
Matt O'Grady
Matt O'Grady i love how frends do that to me, fukng wonderful... u knw wot dnt need yous
 
Adebayo Michael Olamilekan
Adebayo Michael Olamilekan An encounter with heaven or hell makes an indelible mark on ur spirit man,help u appreciate the reality of the afterlife and locate u on the path to heaven..pray for one of such encounter.
 
Retha Turlington
Retha Turlington YOUR SUCH A SWEETHEART THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! BET U WANNA KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT. LOL MY LITTLE SECRET!!! Lol. ;-)
 
Arnel Angeles
Arnel Angeles salamat sa walang sawang supporta ng mga dati & bagong kong kaibigan...u truly made my bday a happy one. tnx for all the warm greetings coming from my family & friends that makes me feel a year younger...hehehe :) ...I believe that life begins @ 40..and i'm still so far...lol muah..muah..tsup..tsup!!! :P
 
Batnil Marak
Batnil Marak Destiny is simply a strength of ur desires, if u cry at a trouble,it grows double, if u laugh at a trouble,it disappears like a bubble! So be happy all time!
 
Sureja Hasmukh R
Sureja Hasmukh R Why this Sibbaleri Sibbaleri Sibbaleri Di... Social Network-u, Congress full-u fear-u... Sibbal come-u, Yinternett-u reverse gear-u...
 
Ji Dhorrllikis Ormothorla Akanbi
Ji Dhorrllikis Ormothorla Akanbi Their 1st attack is always bad but at d end dey will accept u(dat girls 4 u).....
 
Cynthia Hoch
Cynthia Hoch Oh no guys im officially the BIG 38 that sucks! oh well im still who i am and those who cant handle me at my worst sure the hell cant handle me at my best so if ur not here for me now then kick rocks cause u dont deserve me now nor do u deserve me when im better! **DWN4MNE**FMLY1ST**
 
Caliph Cason
Caliph Cason What do u think of I...be honest ppl
 
Priscilla Rick
Priscilla Rick Today is my mommy's birthday :) wna wish her a happy birthday and more to come! I love her very much! she means the world to me! I apprecaite her soo much! :) i love u mommy! :)
 
Zanele Brutal Mthiyane
Zanele Brutal Mthiyane Baby all I want for christmas is u*****
 
Seneca Bennett
Seneca Bennett Google pagen christmas u mite learn sumthen
 
Oyekanmi Akinnola
Oyekanmi Akinnola Seasons Promo!Buy 2000 bulksms units and above and get 5percent extra bonus units.ie if u buy 2000units,u get 100 bonus units.Offer valid while stock last.What are u waiting for!For more enq,visit www.omobilesms.com or call 08056146910
 
Lefty Best
Lefty Best Mmmmmm.I LOVE MY WIFEY WE HAVE ALOT OF HATERZ.BUT FUCK THEM.ANY WAYZ I LOVE U BABE AND U KNW WHOZ THIS DADDY DICK IS. ITS ALL FOR MY WIFEY.
 
Thokozane Herbert
Thokozane Herbert Hey You!!! Yes you!!!…the one holding this phone! Just wanted 2 say Good Morning...:D Life isn't Fair BUT it is still Good Time Heals Almost Everything..So give Time, No One is incharge of ur Happiness.. Except You No Matter How u Feel, Get UP, Dress UP, Show UP The BEST is Yet to Come... BELIEVE:) .HAVE AN AWESME DAY........ B good b safe mwah and have a fantastic week ahead.
 
Varun Puri
Varun Puri plz try it..... Its a magic............ Just Imagine, You Broke up with your lover/BF/GF... After 10 years you see him/her.... ... ... If u say "HEY, I LOVE YOU" ♥...Then What would be his/her Reply? ... To know the Answer Follow The Steps Below........ Copy ANY ONE of the the lines below & paste it in the Comment Box.... Then REMOVE Only the (+) SIGN and press ENTER... And See the magic and Plzzzz Be Honest....Dont Delete Your Comment.... :) @+[145480518867077:0] @+[227988461157:0] @+[207496440029:0] @+[250786013666:0] @+[109640345768180:0] @+[105641799525521:0] @+[192333250788571:0] @+[113119318702609:0] @+[164867980269754:0] @+[209729469058260:0] @+[174723254561:0]
 
Raza Mevawalla
Raza Mevawalla "Managing ur thoughts is more difficult than managing problems. If u r able to control ur thoughts, u have won 50% of ur battle." :)
 
John Istifanus Akut
John Istifanus Akut God I thank u for everything u've done for me-my life,health etc.Papa God Noni!
 
Glenn Nhlanhla Mdluli
Glenn Nhlanhla Mdluli I sumtyms h8 2 b my self bt m happy tht m nt u
 
Meshack Bingi Makhisa
Meshack Bingi Makhisa We danced all night to the songs they played.....we can come again if u do just the same......(mzee berres hammond).kaboooom.
 
Baffour Asare-bediako
Baffour Asare-bediako Thanks 2 u all 4 ur well wishes.God be with u all.
 
Linda Matches
Linda Matches #21 - tall, shy, friendly on fb, lol good hockey player! don't give up, and don't let anyone to put u down, HOCKEY is ur passion :)
 
Yashkant Teotia
Yashkant Teotia AweSomE LYrIcS... specially dedicated to ''U''..
www.youtube.com
Song : YAARIAN | Music : Dr. Zeus | Lyrics : Bilal Saed | Labels : Speed Records, Envy Ent, Music Waves | Concieved by Dinesh n Ruby | See Official Fan Page ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment