Monday, December 12, 2011

SPEECH FROM KING I don't have time to hate people who hate meCuz I'm bussy in loving people who love meIt is easy to be THANKFUL for the good

King Shal Survive
King Shal Survive SPEECH FROM KING!!! I don't have time to hate people who hate me..Cuz I'm bussy in loving people who love me..It is easy to be THANKFUL for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also Thankful for the setbacks.GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your TROUBLES and they can become your BLESSINGS...
 
Shez Haze
Shez Haze I Hate Lying Ass People. Wonder Why I Throww Shade To They Ass Knoww. Cant Post Shit On Fb But Not Return My Call. Fine Its Past My Bedtime Anywayss GN
 
Seven Justin Almazan's
Seven Justin Almazan's I really want a drum set now!!
 
Lilltevin Monneyy
Lilltevin Monneyy ppl dont understand the predicament im in but if i had 1 chance to change it believe me i will change it
 
Tyler Albright
Tyler Albright i love this magazine
thenflmagazine.com
Sign up for the new NFL Magazine, the official magazine of the National Football League. Go deep with your favorite teams and players, go where no other magazine can and get the real insider story.
 
Zaquero Harnett
Zaquero Harnett Tommorow is going to be a somber day, but if I can do my part to help then this is all worth it.
 
Chetan Rathod
To all my pune frnds..this is what i was talking about
 
Jeff Cosby
Jeff Cosby Got my hands in all kind of plans and projects. Time to figure out which ones I need to let go of.
 
Lorenzo Durrell
Lorenzo Durrell Work in 7 hrs an im still up i need to take my john brown hine parts to bed
 
Ryan Fatratwithdacheese Payne
Ryan Fatratwithdacheese Payne NOW A DAYS THE RAP NIGGAS ON SOME FEMINE SHIT SO I GUESS THE QUEEN B GONE BE THE MAN IN THIS BITCH-LIL KIM
 
Destinie Radke
Destinie Radke Bitches and Faggets should really stop talking shit about other people anomously on their facebook statuses! I saw like 4 of them tonight, stop being so shady would you? I swear smfh -.-
 
Ryan Puchuu Mason
Ryan Puchuu Mason Pokemon: Bulbasaur Place on my team: I don't think I really cared about him much lol Do I like it: He's quite adorable Reminds me of: A froggy dinosaur thing with an interesting shaped flower on it's back. Or me in Pokemon form XD
 
Erica Lynnae Brown
Erica Lynnae Brown I have officially lost it, I have no idea why but I can't stop laughing, my ribs hurt so bad, and I can't breath!!!
 
Taylor Hall
Taylor Hall officially finals week. Time to buckle down even harder than I have been...
 
Steven Elsey
Steven Elsey Q:Do you ever hallucinate? D: A:All the time. Just the other day I was dancing with a marshmellow.
 
Marcie Edwards
Marcie Edwards Think i miqht jus post up another video c=
 
Salas Manuela
Salas Manuela Like my status if I ever made you smile or laugh ' post this as your status and see how many likes you'll get
 
Dre YoungRambo
Dre YoungRambo Man Who Fuckin Wit Me 2nite?? I See U
 
Robin Summers
Robin Summers So I have six and a half hours left of work....What to do while I wait to go home to my sweet innocent bed? I do have a couple people entertaining me at the moment.
 
Lizette Martinez
Lizette Martinez I swear my son suprises me n so many ways hes eatn lucky charms and he sees me sad and gives me the lucky charm heart and says here mommie so u wont be sad its gona help u feel better eat it awww my sweetheart
 
Tae Badazz Clayton
Tae Badazz Clayton angel here just checking seeing what going on why tae over here sleeping like a baby aint shit up forreal, i see a lot of dry hoes in his inbox lol but now finna get on this girl page she shouldn never sent her email to tae ya heard me now im finna be off in her shit lmfao goodnight love the babymama,,.......
 
Peter 'Dare Obale
Peter 'Dare Obale A LOT OF PIPU ASK ME DAT AS A SCIENTIST DOES IT MEAN DAT I DONT BELIEVE IN D EXISTENCE OF GOD.I ALWAYS SMILE CUS IN REALITY DIA IS REALY NO ONE DAT DOES NT.IS JUST DAT WE ALL CAL GOD DIFF NAMES BASED ON OUR LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING.D MOST IGNORANT OF US CALL HIM NATURE/NATURAL SELECTION.ITS FUNNY HOW LITTLE DOS DAT CLAIM 2 KNW KNOWS.NO ONE DENY ONE TIN THO HE IS D GREATEST SCIENTIST DAT EVA EXIST
 
Monge Valerie Lefakane
Monge Valerie Lefakane I got gray hair it developed 2days ago,thanks 2Kabelo ,Refiloe nd Paballo
 
Wades Datt Guy
Wades Datt Guy I got finesse classes goin fa da $650..... Swagg up.....
 
Allan Nunnally
Allan Nunnally not really feelin like myself but im going to may the best of wat it is dont have time to worry about wat the fuck other ppl r doing cuz they dam sure dont care about wat im doing so to all the ppl tht say they care and dnt i know who u r go fuck urself but for the ones tht really do care i love u and thx u for the surport.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment