Monday, December 12, 2011

Haven a great time wit my babeee n cocoa beach Fuk da haters mad cause u cant be me Lol Happy Birthday to u super star happy birthday super star

William Sigmon
William Sigmon Haven a great time wit my babeee n cocoa beach. Fuk da haters mad cause u cant be me. Lol.
 
Sheik Mubarak
Sheik Mubarak Happy Birthday to u super star
happy birthday super star
 
Akugu Gabriella
Akugu Gabriella The joy of everything in dis world is when u know,love n understand God
 
Ugarious Wilson Eziuloh
Ugarious Wilson Eziuloh Hey stop kicking me am a silent operator i knw all those thing that u fill i dnt knw,very bad of u,hahahaha millennium ITT...
 
Chris Antimisiaris
Chris Antimisiaris A long story about my day. Sorry just bare with it. My day yesterday. 12/10 6:00 am my alarm wakes me up and i take a shower, gotta go to a DEP call at Edwards Air Force Base, worked till midnight the night before, fell asleep around 2. Got to Edwards at about 8:30, stepped out of my car and realized it was 37 degrees up there when it was about 45 in valencia when i left. If i wasn't awake before i sure as hell was now. Said "damn its cold" and went inside. Got out at around 10:30, which meant i was going to be home at 12 noon. Girl almost hit my car merging into my lane, the bitch didn't use her mirrors, look around or use her turn signal, i kno because i was checking her out when she decided to merge into my car, she was cute until she tried to kill me. Made it home to relax for 1 hour and eat lunch before my family went to Magic Mountain. Rode X and Tatsu, best ride ever by the way. Was keeping my self awake and energized from sheer willpower and lots of caffine but all good things come to an end AKA i felt like i was drunk, but without the fun. Now, if u put all this together, i got 4 hours of sleep, drove for an hour and a half up to an military base, had a class, drove back and went to magic mountain, and at about 4:30 we got on Goliath, 15 min wait. As the coaster pulls out and starts of the 255ft. drop i passed out...ya u can see where this is going. My brother is yelling at me to wake up but i was just soooo relaxed and tired and was out like a light...until i felt gravity shift forward, opened my eyes and my rate went from 60 bpm to HOLY @#$%ING CRAP!!! per minute...worst way to wake up ever.
 
Tecsion Mosups
Tecsion Mosups Write my name acros ur hat (-_-) beggng-wil u What if 2mao neva cumz (>_<) scary thoughts I look to you {~_~} cryig-whnv am mst alne
 
Chinel Small
Chinel Small Hello to all my special fb friends god bless u all and have a special monday morning
 
Mendoza Jane
Mendoza Jane Maraming thank u jhunie r0driguez
 
Shawn MurdaVeilz Hansen
Shawn MurdaVeilz Hansen girl u possess the compass that can help me find the pieces of my heart and help rebuild it :3 dawwwwhhhh im so cheesy
 
Topsy Babatunde Anthony
Topsy Babatunde Anthony Thank u lord 4 last week,do more dis week...
 
Cyngen Seige Coetzee
Cyngen Seige Coetzee You know everytime I see ya u make my day
 
Manny Dreamchaser
Manny Dreamchaser If u don't wake up in da mornin I think ya spedin time wile ya sleeping am up tryin to get mine$$$$$...1 f.b
 
Ankur Verma
Ankur Verma I searched many gardens to select a flower to give u as gift, But, I didn't find any flower beautiful than ur smile. HAVE A NICE DAY _
 
Prakash Bhardwaj
Prakash Bhardwaj hiiiiii guys good afternoon 2 all of u
 
Ajay Agrawal
Something informative. Have U ever heard about LPG cylinder's expiry date....?? Do you know that there is an expiry date (physical life) for LPG cylinders? Expired Cylinders are not safe for use and may cause accidents. In this regard, please be cautious at the time of accepting any LPG cylinder from the vendor. Here is how we can check the expiry of LPG cylinders: On one of three side stems of the cylinder, the expiry date is coded alpha numerically as follows A or B or C or D and some two digit number following this e.g. D06. The alphabets stand for quarters - 1. A for March (First Qtr), 2. B for June (Second Qtr), 3. C for Sept (Third Qtr), 4. D for December (Fourth Qtr). The digits stand for the year till it is valid. Hence D06 would mean December qtr of 2006. Please Return Back the Cylinder that you get with a Expiry Date, they are prone to Leak and other Hazardous accidents... The second example with D13 allows the cylinder to be in use Up to Dec 2013. Kindly pass this on, for creating awareness.
 
M-tee Porcia Mashale
M-tee Porcia Mashale In case u dnt knw i was MADE TO LOVE u.......sthandwa'sam
 
Rhys Mcdonagh
Rhys Mcdonagh A totally frosty white golf course def let's U know x mas is round the corner :)
 
Staicy Duke Hermans
Staicy Duke Hermans Wi lyk 2 parti.....#u bad boi n ur frds bad 2.....:)
 
Aina Oluwakemi Olatundun
Aina Oluwakemi Olatundun Am d luckest person on earth, bcos God gave me a caring, loving, motivated People that is PASTOR OLALEKAN and his loving wife. I cannot deny d fact dat u are BEST PARENT of the year
 
Wycliffe Oyugi
Wycliffe Oyugi THE THREE IMPOSIBILITIES IN THIS WORLD 1. You cant count your hair.. 2. U cnt wash ua eyes with soap.. 3. U cnt breathe with ua tongue outside.. ... . . . . . . . . . . ! Now pliz stop it.. Put ua tongue back inside coz u look lyk adog... Nkt!!
 
Nanthini Priya
Nanthini Priya IF you have Failed in LOVE or IF U Don't Hav Dat some one Special don't worry It's your future Partner's Prayer to Keep U SINGLE Till you Meet In the Future"
 
Asare Elvis
Asare Elvis For d luv I ve for mumu man u..man city go score Chelsea 3-0 p3...d gap for open..I luv all my mumu man u fans...lollz
 
NanaYaa Moni
NanaYaa Moni Tank u God 4 healing me i m mst grtfull!!
 
Martin Lennet
Martin Lennet listen 2me..''i want 2 go home as promised or i will go without yur approval nd come back january nd look 4new job,nd u will b loosing one hell of a gud broker in yur company''
 
Monique Neeky Martin
Monique Neeky Martin How do u expect to change when u cant even recognise what u have done.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment