Sunday, January 8, 2012

The past is a historyThe present is a miseryThe future is a mistery: I'm a penny can't changeMikey Thompson May I ask a personal favor and this is REALLY personal

Tiffany M Lo
Tiffany M Lo The past is a history..The present is a misery..The future is a mistery..:)
 
Jodi Pendley
Jodi Pendley I'm a penny can't change-Mikey Thompson
 
Kristy Jones
Kristy Jones May I ask a personal favor.... and this is REALLY personal for my family right now....only some of you will do it, and I know who you possibly are, if you know someone who fought a battle with cancer and passed away, or someone who is still fighting... please add this to your status for 1 hour as a mark of respect and remembrance I hope I was right about the people who will do it.
 
Cassandra Mata
Cassandra Mata Ohhh my baby is 2 yrs old he is gettin so big....had a fun day with him though now its time to slow it down...but HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO my lil baby boi ;)
 
Onalee Liddell
Onalee Liddell going to bed very soon. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. Just finished my packing. Guess I can try to relax for a bit. Text me.
 
Barbara Parsons
www.godvine.com
This is one of those stories that you MUST SEE to believe. It involves a secret Santa giving out $100 bills, a heroin addict, and a true miracle. You don't want to miss this one...wow.
 
Graham Cartlidge
Graham Cartlidge I have "stolen" this from my friend Lusia Dian Novita! It's very good!
Give thanks and enjoy our life before it becomes a memory.....
 
Cj Burkhart
Cj Burkhart I know I'm a mess and I wanna be someone.....
 
David Ytwo Lostsoul Bryant
David Ytwo Lostsoul Bryant A COUPLE NICE DAYS OF WEATHER.WHAT DO WE OWE THE HONOR.LOL
 
Lowrell Sheppard
Lowrell Sheppard What a night...
 
Jennifer Frenette
Jennifer Frenette Staying in tonight...cant get rid of this cough..movie night for me..Hope everyone has a great night....
 
Tarakenny Manier
Tarakenny Manier To everyone. When you were a little kid. What did you want to be when you grew up? And why? Lets see who really reads my posts.
 
Donna Lewis Mckewen
Guy shot a nice elk in N. Dakota, took his picture on a timer, and about had a heart attack when he downloaded it the next morning.
 
Denise Urquiola
thinkprogress.org
ThinkProgress filed this report from Hollis, New Hampshire At a campaign event outside a pharmacy in Hollis, New Hampshire Saturday afternoon, an African-American woman confronted Rick Santorum over recent comments he made that the NAACP and others have called racially insensitive. While speaking ab...
 
Mike Douglas
Mike Douglas Abortion is a sin! Sin has consequences..."For he that will love life...." 1 Peter 3:10. "God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7
www.therightscoop.com
The Right Scoop
 
Marshall Shannon Hetchler
Marshall Shannon Hetchler Well its cold as heck out side or Florida spoiled me..Dont know which. I am a little torn about several direction in life to go. So many options, so Many Directions and So many taverns and bars. I am ready for some fun...relieve some stress and meet some new folks. Why bother when those who say they love you just throw you away. Well its good business for the bartender I guess.....LOL
 
Heather Paugh
Heather Paugh Someone gave me a really nice living room suit, the only problem it smells like cat pee. I used upolstry foam and frabric refreshner on it, and it still stinks. Any one got any suggestions of how what else I can use. I really like and hate to throw it out. Please help!
 
Tonia S. Lockard
The greatest lover of "you" you will ever know died and lives for you. Thank You Jesus for loving me so. LORD, reveal to me, what I am adding to my faith, that was added by man for convenience. Help me to remove all the things that are not Yours, and should not be mine. Today and every day is a time to be renewed in faith. To take Him at His word - trust that His word alone is enough. an excerpt from yesterday's Giving Thanks Daily https://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&¬e_id=10150485813302809&id=290738571406
 
Lisa Urbina
Lisa Urbina OUT W/ THE GIRLS TONITE. IM A BAD GIRL AND MY FRIENDS R TOO..........
 
Alejandro Ybarra
Alejandro Ybarra Hoy no salgo le tengo party a mi hermana Su cumple
 
Adam Mott
Adam Mott @ Son of Sam, I'm truly hoping your vindication is set in stone. I'm bleeding from my right nasal passage and right ear canal. Ha fucking ha. Brain hemorrhaging perhaps>?? Allow time to set all things in place, or be smart and intrust a hospital with my life. Open for suggestions. Seriously, I think. I love all of those with hearts of purity and love to behold for others in sight. Thank you for everything. Let's fix Adam. Haha :P
 
Isaiah McClain
Isaiah McClain Who actually reads my status?? ... You and I wake up in a police car handcuffed together. Using ONLY three words, what would you say to me? Note: If you comment, you must copy and paste this to your status so I can comment on yours as well.
 
Pare Bruce
Pare Bruce thanks PRC
brewswillis.com
 
Jose Luis Puente Molina
Jose Luis Puente Molina Nooooo!!!!!!! Este año ya me tocaron 4 chamacos en las roscas... Ahora a cuidarlos.... Jejeje
 
Bryan Leone
Bryan Leone Had A AweSome Day Today Went 2 The Gym & Had Great Workout. Then We Went Big Lots & Ioannis 4 Subs Now Watching The Game With My Girl.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment