Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hope you forgive me I never meant wrong Tried to be patient but waited too long But I would of came back 3 Thanking God in advance for

Megan-Kay Pierce
Megan-Kay Pierce Hope you forgive me, I never meant wrong . Tried to be patient, but waited too long . But I would of came back <3
 
Ericka Jordan
Ericka Jordan Thanking God in advance for shifting things around so I can be with my husband @ Jai Jordan
 
Shelby Lynn Pettibon
Shelby Lynn Pettibon I'm bored. ): wish I had some money and someone to go to a movie or something with.
 
Leatrice Reid
Leatrice Reid glad I changed my mind about changing channels. GEAUX SAINTS
 
Tori Lewis
Tori Lewis Whenever I see Ron Paul on tv he always looks like he's about to keel over and die.
 
Jorge M. Barrière
Jorge M. Barrière Thinkin about my bud Damion Martin who is recovering from open heart surgery at Stanford last Wednesday (at the ripe old age of 33!). I think I'll get to see him tomorrow! Very stoked!
 
Dan Brown
Dan Brown I can't sleep :( and I'm so hungry Feed me seymour feed me
 
Andrew Stephens
Andrew Stephens I love my girlfriend more than anything! :)<3
 
Nicole Szyszkowski
Nicole Szyszkowski Well when it rains it pours... Right?? Tryna keep my head up! Oooohh Child things are gonna get easier... Ooohhh child things'll get brighter! * dnt kno what i would do w out my lil sister! Ily
 
John Quinton Gregory Spivey
John Quinton Gregory Spivey Every time i party like I'm 20 my body reminds me I'm not but I am ready to party again tonight..................................................Who with me?
 
Katherine Wonders
Katherine Wonders I am going to miami for 21 months!
 
Talima Anderson
Talima Anderson I was just reminded of when my BF met D.Wade, told him I was a huge fan , gave him my number and he actually called. Any other celebrity would've just thrown the # out.... Memories
 
Veronica Lee Gardner ONeill
Veronica Lee Gardner ONeill Lets see who reads my status....you and I are hand cuffed together. Using only three words, what would you say to me. If you comment, you have to copy this status to your profile so I can comment. ( 3 words only is hard to do)
 
Kelsey Da Realest Williams
Kelsey Da Realest Williams LMS 4 if we were dating, i would....... #NiceGuy
 
Em Laudi
Em Laudi Savannah Clarke singing. I advise you go watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g4jhoYN4_Q&feature=youtu.be
www.youtube.com
Jingle Jam 2011
 
John Dicarlo
John Dicarlo I am working on a family tree and I am looking for details from relatives. Names, dates for parents and children would really help. Also, if anyone has history on Abbato, Olivo, Fusco or DiCarlo going back to our Italian relatives let me know. Thanks.
 
Katiee Stacyy
Katiee Stacyy i fell in love once before , ... now i wont be fallin for that anymore . I always wanted you to stay... but now i'm wishing you away . if this is what love feels like ..... i'm done with it.
 
Janice Owens
Janice Owens I like this
yardsellr.com
All of the great Sleeping listed on Yardsellr.
 
John-Paul Gibbs
John-Paul Gibbs i appreciate gaylife is hard for some but there is no point dragging me into your mess Mr.Reckless the door should be left closed behind you and as for me fool am i for letting you in
 
Hype Hypesource
Hype Hypesource Doing a Shoot .................. Give me a few for those that i can't get back to ASAP
 
Tish Navarre
Tish Navarre OK, so I've been away for a few days. No internet connection, so you can catch me up if I missed anything special.......Love you all
 
Lilly Rocha
Lilly Rocha Dear Holly, I don't have much time. I don't mean literally, I mean you're our buying ice cream and you'll be home soon. But I have a feeling this is the last letter, because there is only one thing left to tell you. It isn't to go down memory lane or make you buy a lamp, you can take care of yourself without any help from me. It's to tell you how much you move me, how you changed me. You made me a man, by loving me, Holly. And for that, I am eternally grateful..... literally. If you can promise me anything; promise me that whenever you're sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you will try to see yourself through my eyes. Thank you for the honor of being my wife. I'm a man with no regrets. How lucky am I. You made my life, Holly. But I'm just one chapter in yours. There'll be more. I promise. So here it comes, the big one. Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends. P.S.: I will always love you I <3 This movie :D
 
Roberto Morales
Roberto Morales oh yeah, would love to hear from my gay gopers. can you feel the love? i know you can. i do. #farce #nhdebate #lovethegay
 
Vivian Joann Brundidge
Vivian Joann Brundidge now if its been a week since i kicked you off my facebook page and you are just now texting me and asking me why then you have your answer another chater closed i just might finish this book sooner than i thought
 
Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks NIKELBACK,is cool i like photograph so listen to it and tell me what you think.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment