Sunday, January 8, 2012

It easy to talk to u but it hard to say bye bye to u : dont no ONE talk to me when done things change u only give

Tuong Vu
Tuong Vu It easy to talk to u but it hard to say bye bye to u , :)
 
Jay Turtle Spraggett
Jay Turtle Spraggett dont no ONE talk to me when done things change u only give me more push 2 change i remember everything
 
Simon Morgan
Simon Morgan My aunt liz is comeing down some pepole tryed to keep her from use and not tell use that see called some what do i say i say it some bullshit u dont keep family away man its nice to her from her
 
Teresa Mccrudden
Teresa Mccrudden WTF?! I dont kno what kind of woman uv met b4 but baby u yet seen nothin like me yet ,im an original !!
 
Brittney Prettyb Landry
Brittney Prettyb Landry Quit muthafucken pillow talkin Laney ass Hoez! U dnt kno the nigga 4rm the man on the moon & u telling him EVERYTHANG! #dumthirstybroads
 
Asia Love Lee
Asia Love Lee u make me feel like im one but in the end.......smh!!!!! tuh!!!
 
Jenny Lopez
Jenny Lopez THank u Lord for my kids. And roni for being there for me. Im very blesses with there love. They have faith that im going to pull through this. I love u salina.peter.desi.ivy.roni.michael.louie.you guys make a big diffrent.i will fight to be me again.Lord help me. Amen
 
Gaurav Gupta
www.youtube.com
 
Barbara Powell
Barbara Powell To my son Monterous mommy loves you guys so much, you don't find to many kids taking up the time to be there for them when they are hurt and can't do thing like i used to do. I just wanted you to know that i really love you for turing out to be the man I rised you to be Love Mommy Always This goes for u to Derrick smile
 
Polo GuttahAzz Galliano
Polo GuttahAzz Galliano EVEN DOE IM NOT YO MAN UMMA STILL CALL U MY SHAWTY <3 (T)EE (G)OT ME GONE
www.youtube.com
plies ft t pain - shawty official video
 
Pankaj Kumar
Pankaj Kumar A boy said I Love U to a girl Bt Girl replied Sorry i lv someone else ... The boy in sad mood looked at d girl & said Batau tere baap ko.
 
Kandice Harper
Kandice Harper Ur one hot mama u turn me on turn it up turn this room into a sana so whata u say baby u wanna one hot mama-trace atkins- -Gods Miricle-
 
Lauren Hadley
Lauren Hadley Tell me how u really feel!!!!!
 
Sabu Dun
Sabu Dun Yah i diss you ahnno but after u diss me doe

Likes

Sabu Dun
 
Sugavanam Natarajan
This is how rain looks like if u are on the air!!!! Simply Amazing!! B)
 
Latasha Kershaw
Latasha Kershaw Have u ever found a long lost friend r family member and it seems like as soon as u both pick up where u left off they're gone again? That's just not fair.
 
Andy Nott
Andy Nott Man and they call us hillbillys..im rooming with 3 dudes from florida,tenn and miss...i feel like a new yorker around them lol. But there cool and we laugh at each other alot. as jonathan would say.."its because im black isnt it?" no its because u snore loud boeeeey lol
 
Kristin Rogers
Kristin Rogers Its funny how when u wnt som1 but they have no interest n u till somone else does!!!
 
Shana Siddon
Shana Siddon Joey Hubbard i love u and i miss u so very much!!!! i am sitting here thinking about things and all .......
 
Shae Asia'tasia Holland
Shae Asia'tasia Holland Q: how u feel about mhe A: i feel u was my lil low-low bhut w had to cut tht off and know i wish we hadent :(
 
Sebastián Ibarguengoytia
Sebastián Ibarguengoytia Let's go man u fuck man city
 
Mimi Reid
Mimi Reid Dayara Viveros Valentina Vergara Kalia Johnston YOU ALL CAN SUCK IT CUT IT LICK IT BIT IT FEEL IT ....YOU CAN EVEN DO IT lol i dont care just dont tell me who u did it too;))) lol random
 
Tricia Lykens
Tricia Lykens Why be so jealous??? I jus dnt understand why cnt u jus be happy for us! We are together and we are happy! Nothing is gonna change dat! We dnt wna fight wit u so cnt we all be adults and get along!?!
 
Chandler Davis
Chandler Davis Lms Lms do u like zee Lms
 
Aimee Valleramos
Aimee Valleramos If u were going 2 die soon and had only 1 phone call u could make....who you call and what would u say?and y are u waiting...???
 

No comments:

Post a Comment