Sunday, January 8, 2012

I believe in looking out for number one Especially if the dog is not house trained I miss my husband I love my hard working man I can't wait till

Foster Conroy
Foster Conroy I believe in looking out for number one. Especially if the dog is not house trained.
 
Monica Cajica
Monica Cajica I miss my husband! I love my hard working man. I can't wait till he comes home so we can cuddle<3
 
Tessa Sellers
Tessa Sellers L.M.O.S.H.T.I.F.O.T.F.A.D.B.L.T.W.A.D.A.S.H.B.M.B.T.L.J.B.T.S. = Laughing my off so hard that I fell on the floor and died but luckily there was a doctor around and so he brought me back to life just before televison started [:)]
 
Keli Crouch
Keli Crouch Finally got cole to bed he has went into this phase that he wants to argue with me. But hes a lil brat but i still love him so much gabbie wants noone but mommy right now i love that so much shes asleep in my arms shes gettin so big and we miss u daddy and love u so much ur our world. Everything will work out ull see but im really excited about startin my classes on monday. Ive torn my family apart because i dwell on my past well its time to let that go its gotten the best of me all my life well now its time for the best of me to come out and to stay that way im puttin a 120% into this and i feel so good about this.
 
Julie Adams
Julie Adams Stole Julianna's tv for my bedroom till I can get a new one
 
Ravo GettindisMoney Edwards
Ravo GettindisMoney Edwards I wonder do pol look threw my pics and talk about me.
 
Cheyenne Leiffer
Cheyenne Leiffer Wow... Just wow...
www.youtube.com
Music video by LMFAO performing Sexy and I Know It. Get it on iTunes: http://glnk.it/dt © 2011 Interscope Records
 
Christian Acosta
Christian Acosta I Want Fat Punnany lmao
 
John Teichert
John Teichert Well I lost my job here in California so Gracie and I just might use this chance to move back to Idaho, like we have been wanting to do anyway.
 
Karia Shepard
Karia Shepard I like em ion love em doe got cold hearted emotionally
 
Brittani Missbreeziibabii Lovelace
Brittani Missbreeziibabii Lovelace Sum 1 add me on skype/oovoo b4 I die uh bordom
 
Shay QueenOf CrochetTwistes
Shay QueenOf CrochetTwistes HELP HELP I NEED MY HAIR DONE TONIGHT I'M READY RIGHT NOW!!!!
 
Johnny Hammett
www.youtube.com
 
Samantha Kelley
Samantha Kelley Change of plans xD time to go out with the crew luv my lunis x k siempre estan ahi x mi but thats wat bein a good friend pays off and i am glad k tengo amigos con madre like them y all the other friends i have in my life =)
 
Sherley L. Umali
IMPORTANT AND URGENT REQUEST: My friends, I urge on you please to ask your parish priest to make every first Saturday of every month a Mass of the Immaculate heart of Mary. And before or after the Mass, there should be adoration of the Eucharist and prayer of the Holy Rosary. Also before and during and after the Mass, there should be confessions. Also after the Mass, the priest must consecrate all the people who are present to the Immaculate heart of Mary. Everyone must participate in all of these. This was asked by our Blessed Virgin Mary in Her apparitions in Fatima. This can bring Mercy and graces on the world, and especially on the people present, and can bring salvation to many souls and peace to many nations and ease the anger of God and decrease the power of Satan. Also ask from Him to go from home to home and consecrate each family to the Immaculate heart of Mary. Help bring Victory of Jesus in the world through the Immaculate heart of Mary.
 
Amariah Caelyn Craig
Amariah Caelyn Craig 0.o I dont know what to do now....my father is on facebook....and is my facebook friend.....well, at least now he will be able to write me a message that I may be able to get.
 
Kunal Mishra
Some kids placed strong firecracker in the mouth of this animal and made sure he could not open it. The world is like this. To these kids it must have been a macabre fun for a few minutes and then they continued with their life like nothing happened. To this animal, his life ended during those minutes, with a pain so deep that is better to forget. If you are against the mistreatment of animals, share this so that more people see what we are capable to do and how inhumane we could be. Friends, I'm really sorry if this picture hurts you, I got hurt while posting too. I'm sharing this because of that I hope if some one near you tries to do these kind of things, you will at least try to tell them that this is really a harsh. Will you? *Share* if you are against mistreatment of animals
 
Sharika Willis
Sharika Willis Wow 70%....black women hv it so hard but I think I'll still wait on my black husband.
www.youtube.com
THE MAJORITY OF BLACK WOMEN ARE SINGLE,ITS DUE TO HIGH WEIGHT AND UNREMARKABLE FEATURES AND CUS OF THE SMELL .....LOL JK ITS ALL JOKES YA KNOW LOL BUT SERIOU...
 
Toby Allred
Toby Allred I had the urge to clean my house today so I laid down until the urge went away.
 
Meg Frazier
Meg Frazier I seriously had the best day today with Shawne. <3 i'm so happy.
 
Bo Bellamy
Bo Bellamy If ice pack don't help soon off to ER I go!!!!!
 
Bob Hightower
Bob Hightower This is what I believe to be a "psy-op" (did I spell that right?) MSM is now admitting that maybe some votes were counted wrong but only between Romney and Santorum. Bull! If there is something wrong, it's wrong across the board. They really do think we are stupid. This is "consent" at its finest. They can always say, "We told you something wasn't right and no one cared."
video.msnbc.msn.com
Video on msnbc.com: NBC's Jamie Novogrod joins msnbc to discuss why possible discrepancies are being investigated relating to vote count at the recent Iowa caucuses.
 
Shurressa Rodriguez
Shurressa Rodriguez "1 hr and I am free from work!! PARTY! whoop whoop"
 
Sharday Dannielle Granger
Sharday Dannielle Granger cant wait to get out of Hazleton, i dont wana raise my son in this crazy place...
 
Karam Patel
Karam Patel WHY DO THESE MUTHA FUCKAS ALWAYS WANNA PLAY THE STATUS UPDATE GAME NO1 CARES WHAT YOU DO OR AT LEAST I DONT IM NOT FUCKING READING U SKEEZER... AND DONT BE DOING THAT SHIT WITHOUT TALKING TO ME ABOUT YOUR FUCKING ISSUE IF U HAVE ONE WIT ME I SWEAR
 

No comments:

Post a Comment